火曜日, 7月 18, 2006

Diana said...
It is so beautiful to read all of your sharings. How are you beloveds? I will need to be brief or I will go deaf with the loud music in the internet place I am currently writing this from! Today was one of the hottest days I remember in my life - now I know what they mean about the Australian summer... I was inland today in beautiful countryside with very green rolling hills but away from the ocean breezes I have gotten used to. It was certainly wonderful to jump into the ocean on my way back to Byron.I moved into a wonderful place for the month on about 40 acres ... the structure I have rented is in what they call the bush and the first night I moved in there was a 5 foot python snake on the roof that covers the veranda or deck with the end of its tail sticking down through the slat. They just announced they are closing So I want to wish everyone a most beautiful holiday season ... may it be filled with love, grace and blessings of the Divine blessing each of you, your families and this dear Earth. Thank you all for the very special work you are doing with the Spheres ... sending your blessings and love. May you each receive your fondest heart wishes throughout the coming year. Open to the inflow of Christ enegies pouring in at this time.My love, blessings and lots of hugs to each of you. Thank you for being such a joy in my life, Diana
12:29 AM

0 件のコメント: