火曜日, 7月 18, 2006


Warm loving embrace to you all,Much of what was written definitely requires further comment, but it is after 4am in morning and I am packing and traveling in early morning from the country/beach area towards the city SO this needs to be very brief. Much to share soon and what you are sharing Yukie and Reiko is ... what can I say but wow! You both sound and feel radiant and in midst of great creativity and change.It has been hard to get hooked up to internet while traveling ... soon I will stop, be and create.At the end of this month my interview with Star People magazine comes out. Also 50 DVD's were just shipped to Rainbow Angels ... their stock was sold out since I left and the new batch just got done. May they bless many. May the heart of the Divine continue to embrace you all as you so beautifully channel the Spheres to bless Earth.
9:42 AM

0 件のコメント: